- Wireless remote control of your RV features from your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet
- Works on all 12 Vdc 5 Amp (max) electric jacks, awnings, slides, valves, hose reel, winches and more
- Straightforward installation - usually within an hour or less
- Pairs exclusively with our RVIQMOTION mobile app
- Built with RVIQMOTIONLOCK safety technology
- 1 year manufacturer defect warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA!
Control Your Powered RV Features Easily and Effortlessly with the JAS5™ Universal Remote Control
It may be hard to believe, but setting up, taking down, and adjusting your powered RV features just got even easier! The JAS5™ aftermarket remote control system by RV Intelligence delivers wireless remote control of your RV features from your smartphone or tablet. Appropriate for any feature powered by a 12 Vdc 5 Amp (max) motor, this incredible remote control works with our innovative RVIQMOTION™ mobile app on both Android and Apple devices. You may never have to leave the comfort of the campfire ever again! Designed by RVers for RVers, the JAS5 system is easy to install* and use and engineered with RVIQMOTION safety technology to protect both you and your RV at all times. The remote controls are waterproof, durable, and long-lasting and come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defect. And best of all, the entire system is designed and manufactured right here in the United States of America!
With the JAS5 universal remote control, you can operate all of your powered RV features right from your smartphone or tablet!
- Jack: Add the JAS5 remote control to your powered jack so you can perfectly align and seat the ball and hitch without ever leaving your seat! The RVIQMOTION mobile app lets you precisely control the alignment of the jack so you can achieve a snug and secure fit between trailer and vehicle each and every time.
- Awning: Adding the JAS5 remote control on your RV’s powered awning eliminates the hassle of frequently adjusting your RV’s awnings throughout the day to keep up with the movement of the hot sun, because you can make each and every adjustment right from comfort of your lounge chair.
- Slide: When you add a JAS5 remote control unit, you can open or close your RV slide from inside or outside with a simple touch of your touchscreen.
- And More! The JAS5 remote control works on valves, hose reels, winches, and any other feature powered by a 12 Vdc 5 amp (max) motor. The RVIQMOTION app can be paired with an unlimited number of remote control devices, so you can literally control every powered feature of your RV without ever leaving the campfire!
The JAS5 Remote Control: Easy to Install, Easy to Operate
At RV Intelligence, we believe in making life in your RV easier by minimizing the small details and hassles of set up and take down so you can get to the pleasures of camping. So with that goal in mind, we designed the JAS5 remote control system to be easy to install and easy to use. Each JAS5 system can be activated in just three easy steps:
- Install the JAS5 Remote Controls into your RV’s wiring system*
- Download and install the RVIQMOTION app on your Apple or Android phone or tablet
- Pair the remote controls and the app using our easy-to-follow pairing instructions
* Installing the JAS5 remote control device requires knowledge of and comfort working with your RV’s electrical wiring system. Working with any wiring system can be dangerous. Therefore, we highly recommend having the remote controls professionally installed by your local RV service provider. However, for those individuals who have experience with electrical wiring systems, we do provide installation instructions here.
RV Intelligence: Smart RV Products for Smart RVers
At RV Intelligence, we offer Smart RV Products for Smart RVers. We specialize in after-market products designed to minimize the small headaches and stresses associated with RVing so you can get to the fun faster! To purchase your JAS5 universal remote system or any one of our amazing RV products, please visit one of our growing family of retailers across the United States and Canada, or contact us for additional information!
Need some help with the RVIQMOTION App. Our RVIQWoBLR App Instructions will guide you through the app setup. Get the latest RVIQMOTION App from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (Apple). Consult your phone manufacturer for instructions on how to download apps to your particular device.
Get the RVIQMotion App
Is the Smart RV JAS30 Remote Control easy to install?
Yes, if you understand basic wiring and are comfortable making modifications to your RV. If that is not the case, the unit will be easy to install for a professional at your local RV service station.
Is the app for controlling the unit easy to locate?
Yes, the app can be found in the app store for all iOS-based phones and tablets (Apple products) and in Google Play for all Android devices. Simply search for RVIQMOTION and download the app to your device.
How many slides can a Smart RV JAS30 Remote Control control?
One, that way you can have as many as you need. The Smart RV JAS30 Remote Control is designed to provide automation for one 12 volt reversing electric drive motor, up to 30 amps.
How many Smart RV JAS30 Remote Control can the RVIQMOTION App control?
An unlimited number of units can be controlled from the app, operating one unit at a time for safety.
Can I use the Smart RV JAS30 Remote Control to remote control an awning?
The Smart RV JAS30 Remote Control can be used for any 12 volt, reversing motor drive system, up to 30 amps in current which generally includes all jacks, awnings, and slides.
Where do I install the Smart RV JAS30 Remote Control?
The Smart RV JAS30 Remote Control can be installed in-line any place along the wires between the manual control switch and the motor. You must ensure access to 30 amp service.
I have a hydraulic pump slide system; can I use your Smart RV JAS30 Remote Control?
The Smart RV JAS30 Remote Control is designed to drive high current, 12 volt motor drives. If your hydraulics require an ON/OFF switch, most likely not.
Have more questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
While installation is relatively easy for someone with electrical wiring experience, we recommend anyone that is not already familiar with the wiring of their RV have the unit professionally installed at their local RV service provider. Current product installation instructions are available here.
JAS Remote Control series